Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big Boy Room

Our guest bedroom is now Jackson's Big Boy room.  So if you come to stay with us there is no more queen bed to relax in, only a twin bed with a trundle.
For some reason this bedroom is the largest in the house and it's a good thing because Jackson has lots of stuff!
This is the play area and Jackson LOVES it!  He can play for hours in his garage and with all of his stuffed animals.
I still need to hang all of his pictures, but I can't do it without Munchkin.  She is the picture hanging professional.
His big boy bed that he will be in before we know it.  I am in no rush though.  With another one on the way I am not signing myself up for any new challenges in the near future.
And this is Matt's corner office :).  We still need to clean it out and off, but it will remain an adult area for now.  We have no where else to put bills and our office stuff.  Maybe after March when we find out where we will be for residency we can move into a bigger house.  I would LOVE a 4 bedroom house with a 3 car garage and sun room that we could use as a play room, but I don't know if that's in our price range.  A girl can dream though can't she?
Sure Jackson's room has our office stuff in it and the living room has a Little Tikes slide in it, but it is also full of love!  I love our house and it will always be our first home where we have many fond memories.

No comments: