Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

So these are the pictures you did not see in my post on Saturday, but these are the real pictures of what that Saturday looked like.  An Ole Miss jersey and no pants.  It's November in Mississippi, who needs pants?
This is my second favorite one!!  "I am a boy and I am going to grab my boy parts because that is what boys do!"  Or at least that is the only conclusion I can come to as to why he was doing it?
Now this is my favorite picture!  If we were sending out a Christmas card this would be it!  And in case you are wondering, we are sending out a New Year's/birth announcement card at the first of the year rather than a Christmas card.  This will save money and time.  As a single income family with two BUSY parents, extra money and time are always needed!
Jackson even colored pantless!  I would like to take this time to thank Crayola for inviting the markers that only color on the special coloring book.  BEST INVENTION EVER!!  Jackson can color all day long and not get it on himself, the carpet, or walls!  The markers are just amazing!
Then there is Da-da.  He always does this goofy smile and then doesn't understand when I post it some where.  I am not sure what he thinks sometimes either.  If I capture it on the camera and it is funny, goofy, or just odd it's going on "Keeping It Real Wednesday!"  And anyone that knows him knows that he is just a goof ball at heart.  Such a loveable goof ball though.
Then after a long afternoon of playing pantless and eating a snack of Oreos and milk it was time for a nap!  It is hard being Jackson Miller.  I mean being this cute and outgoing would wear anyone out.

Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow and can spend it with the ones you love!

No comments: