Friday, November 11, 2011

Fratty Friday

I think maybe we should do Cowboy Friday instead of Fratty Friday.  J-Man loves his rocking horse and he has the build of a cowboy.  He has long legs and a tiny waist.  His Carharts fit him well, but try and put some regular jeans on this kid and it's a disaster.  So I think I am going to try and find some skinny fitting Wranglers like the rodeo cowboys wear.
Maybe not all that Fratty, but they will stay on.  The jeans he has on here are falling off of him becasue the waist is so big, but they are too short, and they are 12 months!!
He has grown so fast!  His Sheshe bought him the shirt he is wearing here and a sweater to match thinking it would be good for this winter.  Well, I am not sure he will make it through November in it.  The little arms and length are getting really short.  It is also a 12 month size though....
As much as we want to send him to public school I think he is destined for private school if he wants to play sports as small as he is.
He is growing up so fast and will make such a good big brother.  We have moved the cradle back in our room and have a baby doll laying in it.  Every morning he points at it and says baby or girl.  He also lifts his shirt and points to his stomach when you ask him where the baby is.  He doesn't quite understand the baby is in my belly, not his. 
I hope everyone has a great Friday and I will get Mary Frances' nursery pictures posted after this weekend!  It is just the sweetest girliest nursery ever.  But I wouldn't have it any other way, J-Man being a rough and tough little boy and Mary Frances being a girly girl.

And in case anyone was wondering I have mixed feelings about Nutt being fired, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad Pete Boone will be gone soon.  I will will post more thoughts on this later.

No comments: