Monday, November 7, 2011

Pictures with Santa

Last year J-Man was only 5 months old when we had his picture made with Santa so there were no tears.  This years he is a little more aware to say the least.  We went to breakfast with Santa at Mistletoe again this year and I knew it was going to be bad when Santa entered the room and Jackson looked scare of him from 30 feet away.  Luckily I had my mom, Matt's mom, and Matt's sister there with me as help and shopping partners in crime.

What is it about Santa that scares kids?  My theory is that they have never seen anyone that looks like him before so they are unsure about it.  That's all I can come up with because Jackson has never been scared of anyone in his life.  I really didn't think he would be scared of Santa.
So after his crying fit we drug him around Mistletoe for 3 hours.  Of course he didn't mind that because there were people to entertain and charm.  Too bad his charm didn't pay for all we bought.  By noon it was an hour past his nap time and in true J-Man form he fussed a little until he got his milk and then passed out on his Aunt Anna.  Then his SheShe carried him around sleeping the rest of the time.  That was when this second Santa photo op occurred.  How sweet is this??

We had a great weekend and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family!  While we were shopping until we dropped my dad, Buster, Matt and his dad were all at our house moving furniture and getting ready for Miss Mary Frances' arrival.  We moved Jackson into the big guest bedroom and Mary Frances' room is now the front bedroom.  Matt even got her crib put together and my mom and I put the bedding on.  I cannot even begin to describe how adorable it is.  Pictures to follow after next weekend after we do a few more things.

No comments: