Friday, March 2, 2012

Fratty Friday

As I write this I am fighting back tears.  Actually, if you know me well you know that's not true, but if I cried I would be crying now when I look at how much my little J-Man looks so grown.  When did this happen?  How did this happen?  I asked Matt the other night as we were getting ready for bed, "How am I 30 and have 2 kids?"  He then replied "What do you mean?"  I don't have the ability to cry and he doesn't have the ability to think too deeply about life. 

So back to the reason you tune into this blog every Friday, it's not because Matt and I are so darn intersting, it is because of our adorable kids.
 Jackson, and Mary Frances for that matter are the most rotten blessed kids on the planet.  We constantly have family at our house spoiling them rotten.  As I got dressed today Jackson sat on the couch while Gran read him book after book.  Her and Paw are in town keeping Franny Bean for us.
 I think that may be one reason Jackson is so sweet and well adjusted.  He is loved on more than any kid I know.  Here, he is practicing dancing in chairs just like he will in his room at the KA house one day.
 He was dancing and singing "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog."  And looking over at Gran to make sure she was watching.  Flash forward 18 years and it will be a hip hop song and a cute little Phi Mu standing over to the side he is trying to get the attention of.
 Of course she will be dancing on the ground because any lady knows you should never be elevated. 
 But for now he is in our living room making sure Gran is watching and dancing to The Mickey Mouse Club House song and I want to keep it that way for a long time.
But don't you agree he looks SO grown in these pictures?  Y'all may think I am crazy, but I have said it before and I will say it again, I am so glad we had Mary Frances when we did because I have a baby again.  Jackson is way too grown to be my baby any more.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and weekend!  It is suppose to be beautiful here!

No comments: