Sunday, March 18, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

Mary Frances doesn't seem to mind a bonnet so I slap one on her ever chance I get.  Her little chubby face looks SO cute framed by them.  She wears them to church and special events such as The Match!
 The picture above is from Match Day on Friday and the rest are before we left for church.

 I didn't get a picture of her bloomers, but they were monogrammed too thanks to Gaga.  There is just something about a monogrammed bottom on a baby that is ADORABLE!
 Thanks to Franny Bean's grandmothers she is the best dressed baby every where we go!!
She was 3 months old yesterday!  I can't believe how big she is getting and I am trying to soak up every minute of it I can.  She is such a good baby.  She sleeps well, eats well, and is so laid back.  She is definitely like her father and J-Man is like me.  But I think that is good!  I wanted a sweet little girl and a rambunctious little boy, that is what I prayed for after all. 
Mary Frances sleeps from 10:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. every night like a champ.  Eats 6 ounces of milk at a time and still LOVES her paci.  She starts day care tomorrow and I hope I hold up better than I did with J-Man!  I love her so much and feel so blessed that God picked me to be her mama.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: