Friday, March 30, 2012

Fratty Friday

On a rainy Friday monring who wants to get out of bed?  Not me and not this little guy either.  He was still groggy, but HAPPY this morning.  Maybe it was because Mama and Daddy were both still at home, whatever it was I LOVED it! 
 He was smiling so cute, but my flash kept going off making him squint.  He is so funny!
 When I put him in the car this morning we started singing 'Rain rain go away' and he proceeded to sing it the rest of the way to day care. 
 Wearing his red searsucker and Ole Miss shirt making himself get out of bed and head to class.  He is going to be responsible like his Dad and not skip class like his Mom did.  :)
 I had him stand up in bed just so I could get a picture of his shorts. 
He is telling everyone to have a happy Friday!!  And go Rebels!!  Beat Florida!

No comments: