Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pilgrimage Ball

Matt, the kids, and I loaded up and headed to Columbus to the Pilgrimage Ball.  Well, Matt and I went to the ball while the kiddos stayed with my parents.  The Columbus Pilgrimage is the Junior Auxiliary's fundraiser every year.  The antebellum homes in town give tours along with other events throughout the week.  At the end of the week is the ball where a king and queen are named.  The queen this year was a good family friend of Matt's family, Kendyl and my cousin Scotty was in the court.
 The night out while my parents kept the kiddos was great!!
 Mrs. Debbie and Mr. Chuck - Mrs. Debbie is one of Mrs. Shelia's best friends and she is hilarious!

 Mrs. Karen (mother of the queen and fratty Friday's biggest fan!), Mrs. Shelia, and Mrs. Debbie.
 The queen!!!  She looked beautiful and is an amazing young woman!  She just graduated from State and has started seminary.
 Her very handsome younger brother Garrett.  We all took a picture with him because all the younger girls at his school line up to take pictures with this boy, but can you blame them?


 And finally Matt had to get in on the action!

My cousin Abby and me!  Her son, Scotty was the one in the court.  I didn't get a picture with him though :(.  He will be going to Ole Miss in the fall just like his mama and me!  He does not even grasp how awesome it is going to be!  Although he will be in the Honors College, his mother nor I even knew where that building was on campus.

No comments: