Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best Day EVER

My cousin Will got married this last weekend in Birmingham and Jackson officially had the best time of his life.  Let me tell the story through pictures.
We were all dressed up and ready to go.  Can I please take a moment and point out that we are all wearing our Easter outfits except for my 4 month old fashionesta.  That's right, we all have a limited selection of spring clothing like most normal people, but my 4 month old has an endless supply of smocked and Feltman Brother's dresses.  Thanks friends and family!!
On to the wedding.  We were afraid it was going to be rainy and cool, but it turned out to be beautiful!!  The most gorgeous day for a wedding.
As soon as we got there Jackson spotted the croquet set and continued to play all afternoon.  This was just the coolest wedding.  They had lawn games and it was a beautiful setting.  We had a blast.  Especially Jackson!
 This was the welcome table with umbrellas to keep the sun away and there were also umbrellas in case we had to keep the rain away.  But we didn't have to!
 The ceremony overlooked the skyline of Birmingham and this picture does not do it justice.  I was using my camera phone since I left my real camera at home.
 And this was the candy table.  I think Jackson had one of EVERYTHING on this table.  He was out of control.  Gran even gave him the giant yellow and red sucker that looks like a flower you see on the left side of the picture.

 My Franny bean is so hot natured I had to sit in the shade with her during the ceremony.  She definitely gets that from her Father.
 Jackson and Mary Frances had a blast and so did Gran!  She is a little partial to her great grands!!
Here is a video of Jackson taking a rest.  You can tell how hard he had been playing because he just sits down for no apparent reason.  And what 22 month old does that?  I can't think of any, especially not this one. 

We had a great time and I wish my cousin Will and his new wife Audra the best!  We love y'all and thank you for a fabulous time!

No comments: