Monday, April 30, 2012

Big Helper or Child Labor

Jackson loves doing chores around the house and who am I to stop him?  He has always loved to sweep and here recently he has started feeding the dogs and letting them out.  I guess he sees us doing it and wants to do it too.  Gran even bought him this broom and dust pan so he would have one his size.  He starting requesting to feed the dogs so we let him and then the other morning the dogs came running in our room and neither Matt nor I had let them out.  Jackson had figured out how to undo their gate and set them free.  I guess we can't use that gate to pin him in.  So on a regular basis we let him do all three of these chores.  He is obviously not great at sweeping, but performs the other tasks quite well.  You can take a look at the pictures and decide whether or not he is a big helper or we are using him as child labor.  :)




Please note my feet propped up on the ottoman in the background :)!  But not to worry, I was feeding Baby Sister.










Oh and I failed to mention that several years ago Matt said he wanted to have have kids so they could go get us stuff while we were sitting down.  That sounded like a great plan, but now that we have kids we don't get to sit down.  #Fail.  Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments: