Friday, April 6, 2012

Fratty Friday

Jackson is home from Ole Miss for Easter and enjoying some of his mama's home cooking, Eggo Waffles.
 Please take note of his fork.  He thinks he is too big to use his kid fork and insists on using a 'real' fork.  He will be insisting on real cups and plates before we know it.  I really wish he would insist on using a big boy potty!  Mama and Da-da would get a raise if he did that!!
 And also make note of Dougie sitting behind him.  We have made huge strides in the Dougie department.  He only has him when he sleeps.  Hopefully by his birthday Dougie will be a distant memory.  But then again, do I really want that?  Do I want my little guy to grow up so fast?
 I have said it before and I will say it again, if I didn't have Mary Frances to distract me and be my baby I would be so sad at how grown J-Man is.  I guess we can keep the kid having trend up for a little while to keep me distracted, but at some point we will have to cut the baby factory off.
 Big R thinks it should already be cut off.  "Two is all you need.  Two is all you can afford. You have one of each.  You should just stop."  Thanks for the advice Big R!  ;)
 My handsome man and Fancy Franny are at home with Gran Dan and Sheshe today since daycare is closed.  I am sure they are being spoiled rotten as they should be.
Happy Good Friday everyone.  I hope you have a great Easter and give thanks for what this time means.  Have a great Easter weekend!

No comments: