Friday, April 27, 2012

Fratty Friday

For some reason Jackson didn't want to do Fratty Friday this morning.  So sorry people.  Just kidding!  Matt mentioned something about a Pop-Tart for breakfast (I know you are amazed at the nutritional food we feed him) and he was more interested in that than taking a picture.  It took us a minute to figure that out though.  So here are a series of pictures of how our photo shoot went down.

 He cried and buried his head because he didn't want a photo shoot.
 When I finally realized why and asked "J-Man, do you want Daddy to bring you a Pop-Tart?"
 Jackson's reply "Yes mam!"

 Have you ever seen such pure joy on a child's face?  I get this excited when I am able to celebrate a Rebel victory in the Grove.  Needless to say I had forgotten what pure joy looked like!
 Here comes Daddy with it....
 YEAH!
 "Thank you Dada!!"
"I'm so excited!!!  My day is made!"
Me - "Can Mommy have a bite?"  Jackson - "NO!"  We're working on sharing.  Apparently we are not there yet.

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: