Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

This is what happens when your mom doesn't keep up with your "extra clothes" at day care.
J-Man has been junky from allergies.  So when he coughed in the car on the way to school some half digested milk came up with the phlegm (sorry for being so graphic).  It was not much, but MAN it STINKS!  So I took him straight into his room and changed him while the other kids were in the TV room.  When one of his teachers came in I told her what I was doing and she just laughed.  When she took him down to the TV room with everyone else the other teacher saw him and said "I know Jackson Miller's mama didn't bring him dressed like that."  HA HA!  At least they know me better than that.

Needless to say I will do a better job or keeping up with his extra clothes.  And thank goodness his waist is tiny b/c those are 6 to 12 month shorts.  Otherwise his other option would have been the brown sweat pants that match the shirt and they look like clam diggers on him, not to mention it's 85 degrees outside.

If you need my home address to send my Mother or the Year Award please let me know.  Happy Hump Day and keep it real out there people!

No comments: