Saturday, April 7, 2012

Silly Saturday

No, I am not starting another themed day on the blog, it just seemed like a good title for my silly kids' pictures today!
 All of Franny Bean's summer clothes are too cute for words.  I am going to be so sad when she growns out of them!

And my super cool dude in his New Orleans shirt from Mrs. Anne!  He wears it all the time and can tell you what it says.  It is a miracle that he does not tell us it says Ole Miss, since that is what he thinks everything says. 

I hope you enjoy these pictures on Easter Eve and that he Easter Bunny is good to you tonight.  I will post our pictures from Easter as soon as I can.  I also hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter with family and gives special attention and thanks for what the day really means.  He has risen!!!!

No comments: