Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

Mary Frances has been known to have what I call crazy lady hair.  And the other night after her bath I made it worse.  I spiked it up and it dried before I had a chance to brush it back down.  I wasn't worried though because I figured it would fall down by the morning and she would be fine. 
 Well, it didn't fall and she went to day care looking like this.  I am a terrible mom I know, but I think it is cute and kind of funny.  She will kill me for this when she is 14, but the good news is she might grow up to have fluffy soft hair.  I wouldn't know what that was like, but I hope she will.
 I also think it is a good thing for bows.  You could stick a bow in the part sticking up and it would stay really well.  I don't send her to day care with bows yet, but I should probably start.  Like I have said before, I am not in the 'dress her up' mode just yet (other than Sundays).  I still feel like cuddly is better than fancy at this point.  She has plenty of time to be fancy, although I do call her Fancy Franny.  Along with Baby Sister and Franny Bean.  It is obvious that a double name is not difficult to say, I just choice to call her other double names for some reason.
So for now you can see that I am fine with a spikey haired baby because anything looks cute on her.  Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments: