Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4 Months Old

WOW!  Mary Frances is already 4 months old.  Parts of the last 4 months have flown by and other parts don't feel like it.  I remember it like it was yesterday that I had her, yet I feel like she has always been around.  She is so laid back and calm she fits in so well!
I have decided that if I set her up on a Boppy at this age I get a much better picture.  Hence the one above and below.  Above she looks like this blob baby, but she is really full of personality!  13 pounds and 5 ounces of it!
 There is no doubt she is a chub a lub, but so was Jackson at this age.  She is so stinking cute and her smile makes you melt.  Even Jackson is effected by it.  When she smiles at him he gets so excited and laughs with her and she watches everything he does.  The dynamic between them is so special and I love watching it.  I hope it stays that way forever.
 These are more of her many faces.  The one above is her determined face of, "I can hold my head up, yes I can!"  The one below is he "Seriously mom, enough with the pictures."

 And this one captures he so well.  So happy and sweet.  I am sure I am bias and you really can't tell a baby's personality at this point, but she really does have the sweetest spirit.  And I feel like at this point J-Man was already a wild man. 
Luckily her 4 month shots went better than his.  His landed us in the hospital for one night and hers only stopped her from enjoying her first Ole Miss baseball game.  We went to the Ole Miss/State game in Pearl after her 4 month check-up and she was not a happy camper, but once we got in the car where it was quiet and warm she fell right asleep.  I am sure she just didn't feel great and I hope she loves going one day.  Jackson on the other hand had the time of his life!  Pictures to follow.

Happy 4 month birthday Baby Sister!  I am so blessed to be your mom and just pray I can raise you to be a follower of God and I don't mess you up :)!

No comments: