Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday Continued

Last Wednesday I posted some pictures from Mrs. Shelia's camera and this Wednesday I am posting similar pictures from my camera.  Because there was a little something she did not capture.....  Our little paci thief.  Jackson has gotten terrible about stealing Mary Frances' paci!
 One big happy family.
 Jackson being sweet, until he spots the paci.
 Grabbing the paci
 And running with it
So he can do this.  That little stinker.  I told him I was not going to get on to Mary Frances for taking his stuff in a few months because he started it.

 These are new.  These are my men on a typical weekend morning.  Breakfast, Mickey Mouse, and the cross word puzzel.  Life doesn't get much better than this!


Happy Wednesday!  Keep it real out there people.

No comments: