Sunday, March 11, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

 I can't believe Mary Frances in 12 weeks old.  She is getting so big!  She is sporting her Easter Bunny dress her Gaga gave her.  She also has on her monogrammed bloomers that look just like her pillow next to her (all from Gaga - thanks Gaga!!).  How prissy is that?  I told Matt yesterday that if Mary Frances was on Twitter she could tweet '#everything I own is pink.'  She literally has two outfits I wash with our darks.  Everything else is white or light pink.
 She just looks so sweet in her light colors, they compliment her chubby cheeks so well.  :)
 She is now 12 weeks old and smiles all the time.  It is so much fun now that she is beginning to interact.  To be honest the new born stage is not nearly as much fun as when they look back at you and smile or in J-Man's case, looks back at you and says "luv eww."  Melts my heart.
 And looks at those cheeks.  She is her brother's clone.  He had the same chubby head, but she makes it look pretty.  He made it look handsome.  And I am loving all her hair!  I am actually jealous of it.  I hope she has her Aunt Anna's hair and not my fine hair.  I am also glad she is not losing it! 
 The other highlights at 12 weeks are her sleeping through the night after a bottle around 10:00 p.m. and then up around 5:00.  She is not on a strict schedule at this point since she has not started day care yet.  She is not scheduled to start until March 19.  Until then Gaga, Sheshe, and Gran and Paw have been keeping her since Mama and Daddy are back at work.  I thank God EVERY morning after she sleeps through the night.  She does start stirring at 3:30 every night, but settles down after she gets her paci.  And she still eats every 4 hours, but it is not a consistent amount nor as much as Jackson ate.  He ate me out of house and home, but she definitely eats a lot less.

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: