Sunday, March 25, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

I created a rule for Mary Frances' church attire before she was ever born.  There are dressy dresses and every day dresses.  The every day dresses are not to be worn to church, they are not fancy enough.  Only the dressy dresses are to be worn on Sundays.  We want to give Jesus our best after all.  So in usual Southern Belle form Mary Frances wore a smocked bubble her Aunt Lisha gave her before she was born. Thanks Aunt Lisha!!
 She has not been to church in anything that is not smocked so far and we have been every Sunday since she has had her shots.  Over the top I know, but when you have a little girl people shower you with adorable clothes so we have not really bought any.
 I have said it before and I will say it again, pink compliments Mary Frances' chubby cheeks and double chin so well.  I almost captured her full smile in these pictures, but my flash makes her blink and some of the adorable smile is lost by the time the picture is taken.  Either way she is still adorable and looks just like her brother, but in pink.
And even in her adorable church frock she is still the best nap partner after church.  We curled up on the chair together and took the best nap.  She is so warm and loves be cuddled.  She is just the best!  I wish I had cuddled more with J-Man when he was a baby, but I was too up tight.  And now he is too busy to lay down with me and nap.  But I guess you live and learn. 

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: