Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve!  As with the rest of Mary Frances' and Jesus' birthday week as I referred to it as, was planned out to a tea.  We had a lot of people here and a lot to get done!  Of course I emailed out an agenda to everyone so they would know what to pack and when to plan on eating.  Since everything revolves around eating.
That morning it was off to Primo's for everyone's favorite breakfast.  But before we could leave Jackson and Mary Frances had to race on their cars.  We were also waiting on Uncle Buster to get ready!  Not me for once!




That afternoon we went to the Christmas Eve service at church.  I am so glad we stopped long enough to try and get a picture.  I was actually pretty proud of myself for the amount of pictures we took. Granted there are many more with the grandparents and great grandparents we didn't take, but baby steps here people.  I mean, I didn't take any at Thanksgiving.  However, I did spend most of my time in the bathroom throwing up.
I think the picture above is the winner.  I take what I can get.  I need to check into that software they advertise where you can switch heads around.  I'd be in business!
After the service it was back home for one of Matt's fried turkeys and to open some presents.  We thought it would be a good idea to space the kids' present opening out over 2 days.  And can we please note that Matt and I don't wrap anything from us to the kids!  Santa brings it all.  The wrapped presents come from family.  I can't see spending any more money on gifts nor can I come up with more gifts to give them.  After Santa, I am tapped out, both financially and mentally.  And of course they had a blast opening gifts and playing with all the new toys.  But just wait, Christmas morning was a comin!

No comments: