Friday, December 7, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday (on Friday)

You can't tell it here, but our little Southern Belle was on the brink of RSV.  We stayed home all weekend, Monday, Tuesday, and Gran and Paw came on Wednesday to keep her so I could go back to work.  My baby girl was sick and she was PITIFUL.
J-Man had RSV and was a little puny, but nothing terrible.  I am wondering if that is just the difference between boys and girls or if Mary Frances is that much of a drama queen.  I am going with drama queen based upon her overall demeanor lately.
Let's take 4:15 this morning for example.  She has gotten all off of her schedule since she has been sick.  When she was a little smaller she got into the habit of waking up at 4:30 to eat and I went with it for a while out of sleep deprivation.  But after making my mind up to let her cry it out it only took 2 mornings to get her back on track.
So back to 4:15 this morning.  She never fell back asleep and just screamed until 5:45.  Matt and I took turns going back there every 15 to 20 minutes, but that just made her scream louder.  She is a persistent drama queen!!  Matt and I laid in bed discussing our future difficulties with this stubborn drama queen.
So prayers for Matt and me are welcome.  Because just wait until you read Fratty Friday.  So between Jackson and Mary Frances they are going to give us a run for our money!

 After a while at this photo shoot she had had enough and was making a break for it!

Happy Sunday on Friday from our little Southern Belle to you!  And FYI - She will be a year on in 10 days.  I think I'm having a panic attack.

No comments: