Monday, December 24, 2012

Do They Look Alike?

Sometimes Mary Frances will make a face that reminds me of Jackson and the first words out of my mouth when she was born were "she looks just like J-Man."  But after looking at these pictures, they really don't look alike.  To Matt and me at least, although people tell me they look alike all the time.  I'll let you take a look at their pictures and make a decision for yourself.
11 1/2 Months Old

9 Months Old

 6 Months Old

3 Months Old

New Born


2 comments:

Jenni said...

I think they look a lot alike! Not like twins, but like siblings for sure! How many days until we know baby three's gender. If it's a boy I'm pulling for Michael Phelps Miller. That dude's a swimmer.

Unknown said...

I agree with Jenni (on both the look-alikes as well as the great name for Miller 3)!!

However, I thought they looked more alike until you posted the side-by-side pics.