Sunday, December 16, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

We have some during and after shots of Mary Frances for her Southern Belle Sunday shoot.  This was this morning while her dress was being ironed.  What's cuter than a naked baby and a Santa hat?


 And couldn't you just eat those arms?  I mean count those rolls!


We didn't have time to snap some pictures of the finished product before we left for church, but after church it was nap time.  Our kids are worn out after church!
 
So, after nap time it was time to enjoy some pre-birthday cupcake action.  I actually got a ton of stuff done today including making cupcakes for Mary Frances' class for her birthday.
It is amazing the amount of housework you can get done when you are not nausea.  Mary Frances was munching on a Ritz cracker when I handed her the not yet iced cupcake.  She promptly threw the cracker to the side and grabbed the cupcake like it might run away.
This girl knows what's good!  I mean look how happy she is chowing down on that thing!
I cannot believe she will be 1 tomorrow.  It seems like yesterday I was sitting in my hospital room trying to order her as many Christmas gifts as I could 4 hours after she was born.
Happy early birthday Franny Bean!!



 

No comments: