Friday, December 14, 2012

Fratty Friday


These are from last week and I forgot I had them.  You can tell because it's before Mrs. Shelia came to decorate my tree and it was still 70 degrees outside.  Now that the cat is out of the bag I hope it will explain why I have been so trifling around the house and on the blog.  Thank goodness Sheshe decorated our tree because we would not have had ornaments for Christmas. Lights and bow only.
So back to the star of the show.  He was all dressed for school looking really fratty as he does most days, when he asked to wear his hat.  So of course I had to snap some pictures.  I am not sure what faces he was making, but he was so happy to wear his hat.

Festival t-shirt, jeans, boots, and his Ole Miss hat.  He is ready to take on the day!  In his college life he is home for Christmas break and we are so glad.  Although we don't get to see him much since he sleeps all day and stays out with is friends all night.  Oh the college life.
In real life Jackson is really excited about baby #3.  He likes telling everyone "there is baby in mommy's belly" and when his stomach hurts he tells me there is a by in his belly.  He is too much.  He also tells us he wants another baby sister.  That might be the case, but I think he just can't understand the concept of a baby brother.  We'll find out in January so we shall see!
Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have your Christmas shopping done and are ready for Santa to come see you!

No comments: