Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bag.is.Packed

Mary Frances is scheduled to be here January 4, but that could change due to Matt's schedule.  My husband is a genius and I extremely grateful for that, but all these interviews are getting in the way of having a baby!  If I deliver on January 4 he will leave on the 5th for two interviews and won't be back until the 7th after we come home from the hospital.  I hate to complain because there are many fathers that are deployed and not home for their child's birth, so please overlook my pitty party.  I have a doctor's appointment today and will start going every week now.  January 4 is only 20 days away!!!  AHHH!  Most everything is done, but Matt does have a Da-Da to do list to complete between now and Christmas.  It includes mainly painting accessories for the room and once he is done I can post semi-final pictures.  I say semi-final because the curtains are back ordered and do not ship until December 30.  I am really pleased with how the room is turning out.  I actually put it together myself rather than picking out a page in the Pottery Barn catalog like I did for J-Man.  Everything is pink or white as are all her newborn clothes.  I didn't realize it until I was packing for the hospital, but everything I put in the bag is pink.  There will be no mistaking this baby for a boy!  Mama is ready, just need a healthy baby girl now.

No comments: