Friday, December 16, 2011

Fratty Friday

Just like all other college students right now, Jackson is studying for finals.  It is crunch time and he is diligently studying and not wasting time goofing off getting hair cuts in the bathroom at midnight like his mama use to.
Or running out for ice cream at 10:00 p.m. because after the 1 hard hour of studying he deserves a treat.  Apparently ripping your socks off helps one study though.  Or in Jackson's case, it helps him do everything.  He will not keep them on and his little feet feel so cold.
Jackson wore this outfit to church on Sunday and got so many compliments.  The girls at church in his room checked all of his tags to see where I got it.  Baby Gap of course.  I love Baby Gap and love the coupons even more.  I got his sweater for half off!  If feels so good when they ring it up and it's half off!
Since he is hard at work unlike his mama, he must be like his dad studying Bio-Chemistry.  I think the same semester Matt took Bio-Chemistry I took my required cooking class for Hospitality Management.  :)
He is even rubbing his head trying to figure it all out.
Wait a minute...
He got it!  The answer was gluconeogenesis pathway!!  All this studying is going to wear him out.  I need to remind him to find some time for fun!  :)

I hope everyone has a great Friday and is as ready for Christmas as I am.  Santa comes in 9 days ya know!!  Christmas is so much more fun with kids and especially this year since Jackson understands more.  Trying to teach him about Jesus' birthday and Santa has been awesome!

In Mary Frances news I am fielding suggestions for her own day on the blog.  Jackson has Fratty Friday and she needs a day too.  I have thought about Fabulous Friday or Sassy Saturday, and nothing really rhymes with Sorority.  Sorority Monday?  I don't know.  I have never claimed to be creative.  I stole the Friday idea from Lisha (who I am not speaking to because she has not blogged in 2 months and is depriving the world of seeing Elle) and Uncle Buster came up with the Fratty part.  So for all you creative people out there Mary Frances needs a blog day! Help!!

No comments: