Thursday, December 29, 2011

Room Swap

We are FINALLY done with the kids' rooms (it does seem odd to me to say kids) and I am so pleased with how they turned out.
 
I didn't have a clear vision of what Mary Frances' room would look like, I just knew what style I wanted to go with.  It is so girly and perfect!  I think it is my favorite room in the house.  Check out those curtains!!  I feel like they tied the room together when they finally came in.


A few of her Christmas gifts make excellent decor for her room!  The stroller from Big R and Munchkin and her very own chair from Gran Dan and SheShe (in the top picture)!  And of course the baby doll and high chair from Santa.

The beautiful dresser from Gran and Paw that only needed a little paint!  And Aunt Shay, please notice the empty picture frames.....  hmmmm, what can we put in them??
And now for the J-Man's room!  It was packed to the gills before Christmas and now it is for sure.  Check out the lawn mower parked under the night stand. :)
And Da-Da cleaned off the desk so we could put some of J-Man's things on it! Like his barn and books!  Next on my wish list is a bigger house.  Go big or go home!! :)  I just want a house with a play room, 3 car garage, and 4th bedroom.  I mean is that so much to ask??  Probably, but I am asking any way.  Feel free to inbox me if you know of any get rich quick schemes.

No comments: