Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

Our house is more quiet than usual this week since Jackson is in Disney world with his Gran Dan and SheShe.  I miss him like crazy, but knew he would have a blast getting to see Hot Dog (Mickey Mouse).  And it also allows Matt and I to spend some quality time with Baby Sister.  I should also add that Matt has December, January, and February off.  I am soaking up every minute of it!!
When J-Man is home he is doing crazy stuff like this.  He grabs a book or his computer and crawls into the baby's super sleeper.  It is hysterical!  And not to worry Aaron and Sarah, if he breaks it we will buy you a new one; however, it has a 25 pound limit and at his last doctor's appointment he weighed 24 pounds! 
He only does this when Mary Frances is not in it and when she is he walks up to it and lays his head on her and say "awww."  It just makes your heart melt.  He just left on Monday, but I am ready for him to come back!

No comments: