Friday, December 2, 2011

Fratty Friday

My poor little J-Man has these bites on his face that I am concerned about but Dr. Dad is not.  They don't seem to bother Jackson, but I want to know where he got 6 bug bites on his little face.  Not to mention his eye lids have been red.  Sigh, I am afraid he has my allergies, but like Aunt Meghan said, wouldn't you rather it be him than Mary Frances.  And she is right.  J-Man won't wear make-up so his outbreaks will be fewer.  I really wouldn't wish my allergies on anyone, but I guess that's the risk you run when reproducing :)!  So enough with the medical report and on to the frattiest little guy ever!!
Check out that bed head!  Now that's fratty!  I use to say I would NEVER send my kid out of the house with bed head.  HA HA!  It's not that parents don't try to fix it, it is just impossible.  I wet it and it does not make a difference.  It's like trying to rub off a tattoo.  The only way it's getting fixed is another bath and that ain't happening in the mornings!
You can see a few of his little bites on his forehead and under his eye here.  Bless his heart!
I thought the Christmas tree made a great back drop even if I am not done decorating it.  One step at a time.  :)  Oh and please ignore the fact that he is not wearing his super frat star New Balances.  I put those on in the car every morning after I put him in his car seat.  It is so much easier putting shoes on a toddler when they are strapped in and can't run away!! 
Then this was my attempt to take the cute mirror pics that mom's always take, but I forgot to turn the flash off and then realized I don't know how.  Having the camera I do is such a waste b/c I cannot use it.  Maybe one day I will learn.

We are off to the Christmas parade tonight and I cannot wait!  I really think Jackson will love it if he stays awake to see it!!  Happy Friday and Merry Christmas everyone!  I am so glad it is December and we can celebrate our Saviors birth!!
                                                                                                                                                 

No comments: