Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

I knew the combination of Jackson and the Christmas tree would be eventful this year, I just had no idea how eventful.  We hadn't even gotten the tree up, little lone an ornament on it and we already had our hands full. 
Our home that was once too much space for Matt and me has shrunk since having Jackson, but manageable.  But now that we have made space for Mary Frances it has become comical.  I was naive enough to think throwing a Christmas tree in the mix wouldn't be that big a deal.  Look at this face and tell me it's not a big deal.

Why is he so upset you ask?  Well, it is because we moved his coveted chair out of the den into his room, he LOST it!!  We moved his slide into his room, not a peep.  We moved all his toys around in the living room, not even a whimper.  But when he turned around and saw his red chair sitting in his bedroom floor he ran into the middle of his bedroom and flung himself on the floor.  At first I thought he was just mad I made him get out of his closet so I could shut the door.  After leaving him in his room to cry it out I came back to find this greeting me at his door.  He made it known why he was not happy.  I wish I could tell you I felt bad when I saw this little face, but all I could do was laugh and call Matt to bring the camera.  I still can't look at this picture without laughing.

We moved it back in the den and everyone went right back to normal.  Lord help us.

And my dude cleaning crew was back at it!  Have you ever seen a more handsome cleaning crew?  I sure haven't.
I also need to add that Jackson will not let anyone sit in his red chair, not even me.  If anyone sits in it he gives them an ugly face and pushes on them.  I mean, it is hard to get mad at the kid because the chairs does have his name on it after all!  I don't know what we are going to do with him!  Happy Thursday!

No comments: