Friday, December 30, 2011

Fratty Friday

Sorry for falling down on the job last week Fratty Friday fans.  Not being at work makes me lose track of days, then add on a new baby and Christmas and I am just glad I am still alive.  I didn't even realize I had missed anything until Jackson's number 1 Fratty Friday fan Mrs. Karen pointed it out.  So I thought I would make this week extra special.  It's Fratty Friday in Disney World.  Jackson is there with his Gran Dan and SheShe!  Not all the pictures are fratty, but I am hoping you allow me to use my creative license and pretend they are all fratty.
 Even on an all day car ride he keeps it real with his button down and grey New Balances!!  Thanks for keeping his attire Fratty for him SheShe!
And his hair is even beginning to swoosh in front.  He was born to be a Frat Star!
Who is excited to be at Disney World?

His first trip to Disney World worn him slap out!  But there was so much to do and see!
 The 3D shows!
 He was able to take pictures with his favorite person, Hot Dog!!
And saw the Disney Christmas Parade.

I hope you enjoyed Fratty Friday this week and be on the look out for Southern Belle Sunday from our newest addition this Sunday!  Oh what have I gotten myself into??

No comments: